Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Will this help my splicing needs?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member seer4's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....&category=4702

    Is that the thing I need? Is that "type/brand" and good....

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never heard of this brand of splicer so I cannot say one way or the other. The seller is selling it as a collectors piece, which doesn't thrill me.

    I like either the hervic splicer, (although I don't know if you can still get the splice tabs) and I love the wurker splicer, (again, don't know if you can get the splice tabs still.)

    Anyone else want to contribute?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •